Sunday, October 18, 2009

Receive Your Blackberry from T-Mobile Free

Doing a little research as my upgrade period arrives I visited the wireless site from my Blastoff homepage. I narrowed my selection to Blackberrys and found that every one offered was now free through T-Mobile! You will note that T-Mobile is only offering the Blackberry Pearls and Curves through the Blastoff site.
So how does this compare to what T-Mobile will normally charge me? Let's take a look and see.

Blackberry Pearl 8220 $49.99 - Free through Blastoff
Blackberry Curve Titanium and Sunset $74.99 - Free through Blastoff
Blackberry Pearl 8120 $79.99 - Free through Blastoff
The New Blackberry 8520 $129.99 -Free through Blastoff

Again Blastoff Network is still in Pre-Launch and unless you are a Pre-Paid Legal associate you must get an invite on October 12th if you need one connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, or Myspace or wait til public launch on October 26th.

Watch Video
View Press Release
Preview Site
Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Or Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my Blackberry Bold through Blastoff for FREE. It was $299 after a $100 mail in rebate on AT&T's site and through the stores. I also got a FREE 4GB SD card, FREE Blackberry desk charger and FREE shipping. Blastoff wireless is awesome!